- China’s most notorious undergarment thief has finally been caught
- This 40-year-old man has reportedly been stealing pants and bras for 10 years
- Investigation started after stolen pant was spotted dangling from the man’s balcony
- Police found 10 sacks full of women's underwear and other clothes
- It took a truck to carry the sacks of pants. But why was he stealing them?
Chinese authorities have finally arrested a 40-year-old man who has allegedly been stealing women’s pants, bras and other feminine clothes for nearly 10 years.
The notorious underwear collector, only identified as Xing, was reportedly arrested in Jiangxi province in China after police discovered 10 sacks full of women’s pants and bras in his house.
The authorities were tipped off by a woman who had allegedly spotted her stolen pant dangling from the balcony of the man’s property.
“I visited the local community and was told that a large amount of women's underwear had gone missing,” Liu Yingbin, Xunyang district Public Security Bureau's deputy director told journalists.
The police immediately launched investigations, during which they visited Xing’s property. What they found was beyond their imaginations.
Xing allegedly had more than 10 sacks of women's underwear hidden in his house. Earlier reports indicate that several other feminine clothes were removed from his cabinets.
It took a truck to carry all the underwear.
Photos captured during the raid show police removing sacks of pants from Xing’s apartment and loading them on a truck. One could be forgiven to think that he was in the business of selling underwear. Sadly, he wasn’t.
The pant collector admitted that he indeed stole them. He allegedly told the investigators that he had been divorced for long and increasing became obsessed with the lady’s personal items.
Watch the video: